Destinations: Hanoi - Halong - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Hon Co island - Vung Vieng fishing village - Yen Duc village - Hanoi
[3*] The Prince Junk was designed after the traditional fishing boats of Halong Bay, only on a slightly smaller scale with either 2 or 4 cabins. In our fleet, we have 4 Prince Junks:
- Prince I has 2 cabins, perfectly suitable for a family including parents and children enjoying the magic of Halong Bay together.
- Prince II and III have similar designs and service facilities to accommodate a group of up to 8 persons, or couples sharing trips.
- Prince IV with 3 cabins provides a comfortable stay for charter groups, a family, or couples sharing the boat. Like all of our boats, Prince Junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for our guests’ enjoyment. It features 2 decks with dining areas inside and outside, and traditionally decorated cabins with a sea view window, where you can relax and admire the marvelous view. Our crew, with their warmest hospitality, enhances your cruise.
The Prince I
- Length: 24.0 metres
- Width: 6.2 metres
- 2 Deluxe Cabins (1 double, 1 triple)
- 2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: Inside and Outdoors
- 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas
- 2 Staff Sections
- 2 Kitchens
The Prince II & III
- Length: 26.0 metres
- Width: 6.2 metres
- 4 Deluxe Cabins
- 2 Lounge Decks for Dinning
- 1 Sundeck and Relaxation Area
- 1 Staff Section
- 1 Kitchen
From the time you step aboard, to the time you check into your cabin, or when you are relaxing on the sun desk, you are surrounded by teak and oak paneling and furniture, all constructed by our skilled craftsmen. This makes the Prince, together with our L’Amour Junk, the outstanding members of our Royal family.
The Prince Junk is the perfect choice for families, couples or small groups.
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay in Halong, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea.
For small groups in luxury junks, our staff – dedicated to your personal service and comfort – will make our offer unique and your trip unforgettable!
A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- 15.15 – 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
- 15.45 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
- 18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
- 20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour - Hanoi
- 07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
- 10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province.
- 14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Optional Yen Duc village 5 hour tour with extra savings.
Yen Duc is a beautiful Vietnamese village on the way from Halong Bay to Hanoi, which can provide many cultural experience and Vietnamese local life in rural area. Within 5 hours tour in this village, you can get a glimpse of village life and delicious Vietnamese cooking dinner.
The tour has included shuttle bus transfer with cruise, dinner in village, farming activities, water puppet show and English speaking tour guide during 5 hour tour in village.
12:00: Disembark from cruise at Hon Gai harbor and transfer to Yen Duc village.
13.30: Arrive in Yen Duc village, enjoy a water puppet show which performed by local artists. Cycling around the village to visit the culture house of village then a local house in the village for a warm talking with the host. Experience the farming activities such as: harvesting and planting vegetables, fishing with the traditional basket, milling and pounding rice…
17.15: Relax in the fresh air and enjoy homemade Vietnamese cooking dinner.
18.50: Fare well and return to Hanoi
21.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
This itinerary might subject to changes without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
Person with disability: physical or sensory
Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
Person who is older than 80
Person who is overweight (>100kg)
Person who is taller than 2 meters
- All land transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Guide on board.
- Water puppet show.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra drinks, Tips.
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards).