Destinations: Hanoi - Halong - Tuan Chau Pier - Tien Ong Cave - Cua Van Fishing Village - Tuan Chau - Hanoi
[5*] Jasmine Junk Halong
Officially open on 18 December 2007, our newest four star junk will set the standard for services and amenities on the bay. Fitted out in the 1930's Indochine style, the Halong jasmine will feature 22 spacious cabin, restaurant, lounge and two special jasmine Suites with their own jacuzzi & balcony for uninterrupted views of the bay.
Enjoy the intimacy of a small party within the space of Halong Bay’s largest cruise junk. A lengthy 55 meters from bow to stern and measuring an impressive 11 meters wide, Halong Jasmine can accommodate 80 passengers at any one time across four luxurious decks, with an overnight capacity of 48. The attention to detail and quality of design is apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying space, rich 1930s Indochina-style wooden décor and exquisite ornamentation throughout its air-conditioned bedrooms, restaurant, bars and communal spaces.
Whether you want to throw a party on the sundeck, enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner in the jasmine restaurant, or just find a quiet nook or cranny to relax and unwind, Jasmine Cruise is the perfect way to enjoy the bay.
Bhaya Cruises is the luxury traditional cruise in Halong. Launched in July 2007, Bhaya is in the early stage of building a brand of charm and luxury services in the World Heritage of Halong Bay
- Restaurants and Bar
- Kayaking Service (Optional)
- A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- First Aid Kits
- Doctor on-call
- Luggage 1
- Emergency Tender boat
- Major credit cards accepted - Dial-up Internet Access at The Reception
- Conference and Meeting Equipment
- Safety box at the reception
- IDD at the reception
- Library (Rental and Exchange only)
- 24/7 Security.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (L ; D)
- After breakfast, transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
- 12h30: Embark at the Tuan Chau Pier.
- Welcome aboard and sail through the World Heritage Site-Halong Bay,
- A delectable lunch is served shortly after boarding.
- A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave.
- The voyage continues with the arrival at the Cua Van Fishing Village. The village is explored via a pleasant boat ride (a maximum of four persons per boat).
- Cooking class in the late afternoon.
- At 07:30pm another delicious meal - dinner is served. After dinner the night is yours; kick back on a comfy pillowed chair or watch the stars from the sun deck and inhale the surreal beauty whilst sipping a glass of wine.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B ; L)
Rules for kid:
- For early risers complimentary tea, coffee and pastries are served in the restaurant followed by-if you so desire – a Tai Chi Class on the sun deck (07:00am).
- Then it is time for an early morning swim - in the Bay. By tender boat we bring the guests to a natural white sandy stretch. Sporty ones can also climb up to a hill top to have a last view from above over Halong Bay before we return to the boat and cruise slowly back to Halong City.
- During our trundle breakfast is served before we arrive at the shore at around 11:00am. The crew will bid you farewell and you disembark at Heritage Line Lounge in Tuan Chau New Marina.
- Driver take you come back to Hanoi.
- Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi around 4:00pm.
+ Child under 5 years old: free of charge
+ Child from 5-12 years old: 50% charge
+ Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adutls and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
Peak season surcharge:
+ 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Luxury accomodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Round trip transfer from Hanoi by private car/ van
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Sit Down Lunch, Western Cuisine Dinners, International Breakfast Buffet
- English or French speaking guide escord Hanoi - Halong : $60 USD
- Kayaking $ 50 USD per person
- Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- Airport transfer 1 way $35 USDfor private car,$ 40 USD for private van.
- Travel insurance