- In the morning, after breakfast, pick you up at your hotel then drive through the rural area of northern Vietnam to Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s first capital.
- 10.30: Visit the two remaining sanctuaries of the ancient citadel: Temple of King Dinh and King Le. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh ascended to the throne and took the name of King Dinh Tien Hoang and reunified the country under the name of Dai Co Viet and Hoa Lu was its capital for 41 years (968-1009).
- 12.00: Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- 13.30: Continue to Tam Coc village, take a sampan on a river through rice fields to Tam Coc Caves. Enormous limestone karsts jut out from the green rice fields, bringing to this place another name, ‘Halong on Land’.
- 16.00: Return to Hanoi.
- 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
End of our travel services !
- English speaking guide
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunches mentioned in a local restaurant
- Private boats for cruises
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned, etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Beverage, tips, etc.