Destinations: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Hanoi (vietnam travel plan)
[3*] In 1999, the first Halong Sails deluxe junk was launched successfully by the name of Bai Tho tourist company. Since then, Bai Tho has been specializing in providing deluxe cruises on Ha Long Bay and in.
At present, Group of Halong Sails (last name is Bai Tho) has 6 junks: 2 cabin, 6 cabin, 11 cabin, 15 cabin, 18 cabin junk and 48 cabins, all 06 junks are with conditioned, en-suite cabins. The Junks are all built in the classic style and well equipped for guest comfort. The expertise and quality service offers our guests an excellent cruise on Ha Long Bay, one of the world’s natural heritage sites to experience.
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau island - Halong Bay
- 8.00 Pick up at your hotel, transfer to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination of Vietnam. Ha Long Bay has an area of around 1,553 km2, including 1,960–2,000 islets, most of which are limestone.
- After arriving, check in Halong Sails cruise, and the you will be greeted by our crew on board and the cruise manager conducts a safety briefing. As the cruise start cruising towards the beautiful islet, lunch would be served on board and prepared for the first tour to Surprise Cave (Sung Sot).
- After the cave tour, you will be guided to an island of sandy beaches and explore the pagoda here. You could choose to go swimming and kayaking which are made available during the trip or hang out at the finest bar on the sundeck and simply relaxing with like-minded travelers.
- We are offering travelers the exciting routing to explore the beautiful scenery of Halong Bay while they are on the boat. Routing of overnight cruise give travelers a great chance to see the different shape and size Rock Mountain that truly creating the beauty seascape.
- Transfer back on board and join us for the cooking demonstration with a happy hour and snacks bar on the sundeck.
- A dinner with traditional seafood dishes from Halong Bay would be served.
- Join the crew for squid fishing and get to know about local culture during night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Tuan Chau - Hanoi
- After having breakfast on board, a bamboo boat tour to Luon grotto is guided to explore the amazing beauty of this landscape.
- While the junk moving back to the pier, passenger are advised to check out and leave their luggage outside their room and proceed to the reception for clearance.
- The cruise again will cruise between the beautiful isles and islets and it is a great opportunity for you to take some nice photos on the sundeck after checkout.
- You will have a light lunch at Cua Vang Restaurant before transfering back to Hanoi.
- Arrive at your hotel around 4.00pm.
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation on the junk including breakfasts
- Private boat for cruises and entrance fees
- Lunches and dinners (L/D) mentioned
- Government taxes (VAT, etc.)
- Personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned, etc.
- Beverage, tips, etc.