Day 1: Hanoi / Halong (L/D)
- In the morning, transfer to Halong Bay, which is a center of a larger zone which includes Bái Tu Long bay to the northeast, and Cát Bà islands to the southwest. These larger zones share similar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate, and cultural characters.
- When arriving, have lunch at 13h00, take a boat for a memorable cruise through the mystical Halong Bay.
- Reach Dau Go Island, is found on Driftwood Island, formerly known as Canh Doc Island.In this grotto, there remains an engraved stone stele singing the praises of Halong Bay ordered by Emperor Khai Dinh when he came to visit the grotto in 1917
- discover amazing caves and enjoy a swim at Titov Beach, Titov Island,In 1962, this tiny island had the honour of receiving a visit from astronaut Ghermann Titov, a hero of the former Soviet Union, accompanied by President Ho Chi Minh. To perpetuate the remembrance of their visit, Uncle Ho named the place Ti Top Island.ocated about 14 km east from Bai Chay Wharf, Ti Top Beach takes the shape of a crescent encompassing the island. Small though it might be, it wins kudos for its quiet and airy atmosphere, as well as its alluring landscape.
- Then going canoeing to Luon Cave, which is located in the northeast of Bo Hon Island. It's about 14 kilometers to the south from Bai Chay Beach. The perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea makes Luon Cave a unique site to visit on Halong Bay. Furthermore, Luon Cave is a preferred place of tourists for kayaking.
- Dinner on board before going canoeing by night.
- Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong / Hanoi (B/L)
- Breakfast on board
- Visit a fishing village which is the location of the first floating cultural center of Vietnam, which exhibits hundreds of archaeological objects including fishing facilities of ancient Vietnamese people, many pictures and documentary films about live on Halong Bay in the past and at the present.
- Lunch on boat.
- Returning to Halong Harbour at 12h, end of the cruise.
- Driving back to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 4:30pm.
End of our services !
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation on the junk including breakfasts
- Private boats for cruises, entrance fees and Kayak fees
- Lunches and dinners (L/D) mentioned
- Government taxes (VAT, etc.)
- Personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned, etc.
- Beverage, tips, etc.