Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY / MY THO / BEN TRE / CAN THO (B/L/D) (175km – 4h30)
- Morning departure from Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and drive to My Tho, located in the heart of the Mekong Delta, it is the capital city, center of economics, education and technology of Tien Giang province, located in the Mekong Delta region of South Vietnam where the Mekong River approaches and empties into the sea through a network of distributaries.life revolves much around the river, and many of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road.
- When arriving in My Tho, take a boat for a cruise on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre.
- Visit a coco candy factory where you can taste local specialties.
- Take a 15-minute coach ride to visit a garden house to enjoy tea with honey and fresh tropical fruits.
- Take a sampan through a water coconut forest before returning to the boat to come back to the restaurant for lunch with a chance to taste “tai tuong” fish, a special kind of fish having big ears.
- In the afternoon, continue to Can Tho, the main town of the Mekong Delta, is the fourth largest city in Vietnam, and the largest city in the Mekong Delta. It is noted for its floating market, rice paper-making village, and picturesque rural canals. It had a population of 1.2 million as of 2011, and is located on the south bank of the Hau River, a branch of the Mekong.
- You can choose Green Village Mekong in Xẻo Tre, Khánh Bình Area, Phú Thứ Ward, Cái Rang District, Cần Thơ. Green Village allows you to stay away from the usual city stuff and experience the pure and peaceful life in Mekong Delta.
- Dinner at homestay.
- Overnight in homestay or hotel up to your choice.
Day 2: CAN THO / HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L) (175km – 4h30)
- After breakfast, take a Sampan to visit Cai Rang floating market and a family running a noodle-making factory. Cai Rang is the Mekong Delta's largest floating market is nearby Can Tho, floating markets have long thrived in the delta since they're the most convenient way for traders who transport everything on the river, to trade their wares.
- Witness the rural life and the beautiful vegetation along the river banks.
- Discover Can Tho market, then drive back to Saigon.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- On the way, visit Dong Tam’s snake farm, where dozens of snake species are bred for medical needs.
- Arrive in Saigon late in the afternoon.
- Dinner on your own.
End of our travel services!
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation in the nice homestay or hotel in Can Tho.
- Private boat for cruises and entrance fees
- Lunches in a local restaurant mentioned
- Government taxes (VAT…)
- Personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned, etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Beverage, tips, etc.