Destinations: Hanoi - Halong - Tuan Chau - Lan Ha Bay - Titov Island - Surprise Cave - Hanoi
[5*] In 2007 the first Bhaya Classic ship set off on its maiden voyage through majestic Halong Bay, destined to be a trend-setter for the industry.
Today, operating 8 boats (4 Bhaya Classic Junks) with 97 passenger cabins, Bhaya Classic has expanded to become the largest cruise operator on Halong Bay.
Bhaya Classic Cruises:
Launching its first cruise back in the summer of 2007, Bhaya Classic Cruises is a member of what is now Halong Bay's largest fleet of cruise boats & ships. The 4 Bhaya Classic boats are constructed in a classic, oriental style, while incorporating modern facilities catering to every aspect of passenger comfort.
Each Bhaya Classic boat has between 15 and 20 cabins, the relatively small design creating informal, warm spaces promoting a convivial feel on board. A refurbishment programme carried out in August 2015 has given the boats a fresh new look.
The Bhaya Classic boats are wooden boats constructed in the traditional oriental style long favoured by shipbuilders in this area. The construction material and style of the boats give them a classic feel which sets them apart from most cruise vessels around the world. On board, you will find atmospheric spaces which speak of the heritage design, and the small boat concept encourages a cosy feel which makes a Bhaya Classic cruise a pleasantly social affair. The colour scheme on board is a fusion of the rich browns of hardwood, white, and turquoise blue trim with red highlights. The wooden furniture on board only heightens the sense of timeless elegance which seems a natural extension of Halong Bay itself.
Bhaya Classic Premium:
Beginning operations in April 2015, the Bhaya Classic Premium Line features smaller boats that deliver a boutique experience emphasizing privacy, while maintaining the classic oriental design found on all Bhaya boats. Large passenger cabins accommodate up to three adults in full comfort, with just 3 to 7 cabins on each boat. Bhaya Classic Premium Line boats provide a uniquely personal space to appreciate the magnificent scenery of Halong Bay.
Premium Balcony Cabins, with an area of 20 square meters, raise the bar by offering genuine comfort for up to three adult passengers, with triple occupancy in mind from the design stage. Cabin interiors offer an understated elegance, and connecting rooms ideal for families are available. A private balcony with each cabin provides a comfortable space to view Halong Bay.
The smaller size of the Bhaya Classic Premium Line boats reflects a determination to raise the quality of the Halong Bay cruise experience. While bigger boats may make headlines, Bhaya Classic Premium Line is designed to make memories. With the largest of the Bhaya Classic Premium Line boats accommodating a maximum of just 20 passengers, you are guaranteed a personal experience and an intimate, warm atmosphere to take in Halong Bay's majestic scenery.
Legend Halong Private Cruise:
Legend Halong Private Cruise (private chartered cruise brand of Bhaya Group) will promise you a holiday to remember. You can choose one for your honeymoon, wedding celebration, family anniversary and beyond. With this specifically designated group of cruises for charter and private use, Bhaya has really created a legend.
There are four types of boat all under Legend Halong name: 1 Cabin Boat, 2 Cabin Boat, 3 Cabin Boat, and 4 Cabin Boat with varying capacity: 2 adults, 4 adults, 6 adults and 8 adults. The differing capacity ensures that travelers can pick the most suitable one to meet their need. For example, 1 cabin boat is perfect for honeymoon couple while 2 cabin boat is ideal for family with parents and children.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong - Tuan Chau - Lan Ha Bay
- 08:00 Pick up at your hotel, transfer to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination of Vietnam. Ha Long Bay has an area of around 1,553 km2, including 1,960–2,000 islets, most of which are limestone.
- 12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Cafe on Tuan Chau Island.
- 12:45 Board the boat and start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks during the itinerary and safety briefing from your Cruise Manager.
- 13:00 Let the vacation begin with a delicious lunch as the boat cruises through Ha Long Bay passing Chicken Rock and Titov Island.
- 13:00 Arrive at Dark and Bright Lagoon and tour by bamboo boat.
- 16:00 Optional: Traditional massage (chargeable), sunbathing on board or swimming around platform in Dark and Bright Lagoon.
- 17:00 Bar opens for Happy Hour with buy one get one free on drinks.
- 18:00 The boat cruises back through the bay to its overnight anchorage in Ho Dong Tien area.
- 19:30 Dinner is served in the restaurant.
- 21:00 Free time or squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
- 06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.
- 07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant. till 9 am.
- 07:45 Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
- 09:00 Back to main boat for check out: please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at reception.
- 09:30 Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbour.
- 10:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
- Return to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 4.00pm
- Private transfer by A/C car/ minibus (Hanoi - Halong and Halong – Hanoi)
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Transfer by private car
- Luxury cabin & cruising itinerary
- Traditional Vietnamese buffet lunches and dinners
- International buffet breakfast
- Swimming equipment
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Visa & airfares
- Beauty and spa services & kayak
- Services not clearly mentioned above