Discount for children
- One child under 08 years is generally granted a 50% reduction of the tour price provided that he/she is accompanied by at least two full paying adults and stays in the same room and sharing bed with them.
- An extra bed is charged.
Booking and Payment
- Our conditions of tour booking are very simple and convenient, you only need to send mails to our official email address email@example.com. After discussing and agreeing with our program and price, you can immediately book any of our services such as tours, hotels and flights. As soon as we receive your booking, we will promptly contact you to confirm and then process it.
1. You are required to pay firstly 20% of the total tour price to our company account in order to confirm your booking.
2. In 14 days prior to your departure, you have to pay an additional amount of 40% of the total tour price.
3. The remaining amount (40%) will be paid in cash or by credit cards (visa card / master card…) right after your arrival in Vietnam. If you choose to pay by card, it is necessary for you to settle 3% of the total payment as the bank transaction fee.
1. Paying by bank transfer to our account with following details:
- Account name : TRAN Ba Duy
- Account's Address : P403, TT 116, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Account number in USD: 0711370221468
- Bank name : Vietcombank (Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam)
- Bank Swift Code : BFTVVNVX
- Bank’s Address : 198 Tran Quang Khai Str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Note: We are not responsible for any bank fees. Please cover all the bank charge when transfer.
2. Paying online (by Onepay system):
This method is very conveniently and quickly. You pay directly through Internet by using your credit card (visa card / master card…). It is necessary for you to settle 2.5% of the total payment as the bank transaction fee (Note: The others agencies charge 3-4%).
Our staff will instruct you the steps to do by email.
3. Money Transfer Services:
Recipient information in case you use Money Gram or Western Union Services:
Recipient's name: Tran Ba Duy (Last name: Tran ; First name: Ba Duy)
Adress: 50 Yen Bai 1 str., Hai Ba Trung dist.,Hanoi, Vietnam.
Cell phone: 0084 912264631
Zip/Postal code: 10000
- As a general rule, unless otherwise stated, our policy is that all cancellation must be informed in writing either via email or via fax. Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- In more than 30 days prior to the trip departure: No charge
- In 15-30 days prior to passengers’ arrival: 10% charge
- In 06-15 days prior to passengers’ arrival: 30% charge
- In 02-06 days prior to passengers’ arrival: 60% charge
- Within 2 days prior to passengers’ arrival: 100% charge
- Trip insurance is required for our trips. Our inclusive travel insurance, including trip cancellation, health, and others, should be confirmed upon your trip departure.
- Tour costs and what include/exclude are listed on the itinerary for each tour. Unless indicated otherwise on the tour itinerary, the tour price includes: accommodations in double/twin rooms and most meals, all transportation during the tour, entrance fees, and services of a local tour guide. Tour costs are calculated in USD or EUR and per person. No refunds will be given for unutilized services.
- Vouchers will be issued by GALATOURIST after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. Service vouchers will be sent via email or via fax to passengers.
- Neither refunds nor exchanges can be made with respect to accommodations, meals, sightseeing tours, transportation or any other services which are included in the tour price but unutilized by the tour member. GALATOURIST is not responsible for any losses, injuries or damages caused by passengers. Additional expenses arising due to delays or postponements, accidents, unfavorable weather, political restrictions or any other causes must be covered by the passengers. Passengers are required to have inclusive travel insurance, including trip cancellation, medical emergency, and others. Airline schedules, train timetables and local conditions may affect accommodations and itineraries. Should this occur, GALATOURIST will endeavor to arrange a suitable substitute of similar value.
- GALATOURIST will act as an intermediary between customers and other service suppliers such as airplanes, trains, boats and hotels in case of any complaint.
In our agency, we speak English, French and others to make you feel the most comfortable. It is our honor to serve you with all of your requests at the most competitive price and the best service quality. Please feel free to CONTACT US